JOB TITLE : Event Coordinator
REPORTS TO : Senior Event Manager
DEPARTMENT : Events
LOCATION : London, UK
As Event Coordinator, you will provide support for the Event team and play an integral role in dealing with attendees and the Customer Service Team through the Event RSVP process – distribution of invitations, managing attendee lists and overseeing the communication of weekly updates of attendees to marketing and production teams. You will have ongoing communication with Conference Speakers to secure their presentation and materials in a timely fashion. The event team relies heavily on this role for organization of files (hard and soft copy), print items required for events (place cards, nametags, agendas, conference information), ordering of the stock on promotional items, and shipping and tracking of event related items.
- Primary support for all administrative responsibilities for the Events team.
- Direct communication with Conference Speakers for all their presentation materials and travel arrangements.
- Custom orders of promotional items as required.
- Act as Customer Service liaison for Event RSVP’s, including managing the onsite list.
- Assist event managers with event preparation requirements, specifically name tags, table cards, shipping requirements and master file management.
- Work closely with Sponsorship Coordinator regarding exhibitor onsite requirements.
- Conducts event venue searches as requested by the Event Manager.
- Ability to manage changing priorities in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work independently when dealing with suppliers and the customer service team
- Strong decision-making skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task requests
- Well-honed time management skills
- Strong attention to detail given the heavy emphasis on administrative responsibilities
- Professional interpersonal skills
Education & Qualifications
- 2 years corporate office experience is required.
- Must have advanced computer skills, specifically with Word (for general correspondence, agendas, place cards), Excel (for RSVP lists, function sheets, contact sheets) and PowerPoint (for presentation, invitations, nametags)
- Occasional lifting (20 to 30 lbs) is required when receiving shipments and managing Events promotional inventory
- Limited travel is required
- Experience with Adobe products is an asset
If you would like to apply for the position, please send your CV to email@example.com