Business Development Associate
Vice President of Global Business Development
As a Business Development Associate, you will be responsible for the full sales lifecycle on conferences by demonstrating an ability to lead source, call, close and manage all on-site delivery of client(s).
The Business Development Associate will be relied upon to develop an acute understanding and general awareness of each market to creatively customize solutions to match clients’ needs, address pain points, and foster relationships. Successful business development associates must not only be results oriented, but also possess organizational skills as other duties may include creating sales plans, forecasting, reporting, and administration.
C5 is part of a global organization with offices in the US, Canada, and Europe that provides conferences around the world. Our Sponsorship Sales team is expanding, and we are looking for several energetic, driven, team-oriented professionals to contribute as highly motivated Business Development Associates.
- Understand and be able to effectively articulate the motivation to each event they’re managing & selling;
- Maintain and grow pipelines;
- Ability to Cold Call;
- Ability to understand how to effectively lead source;
- Demonstrate the ability to close and maintain high priced sales;
- Manage clients effectively.
- Proven ability to meeting and exceed sales targets;
- Professionalism in and outside the office;
- Demonstrate the ability to work autonomously;
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years with business to business sales experience or recent graduates with a strong interest in sales;
- Knowledge of the Conference/Events Industry an asset;
- Education 4-year college degree or more;
- An ability and willingness to travel (10-25% travel).
C5 values the diversity (all the ways in which we are different) of our colleagues. As an equal opportunity employer, we promote this diversity and ensure that persons are recruited, hired, assigned, and promoted without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, sex, veteran’s status, age, gender identity, disability, familial status, pregnancy, or any other trait protected by law.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We offer a competitive compensation package.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (please include your salary requirements)
No Phone Calls Please. Only those candidates who meet our qualifications will be contacted. C5 is part of an international group of companies with offices in the United States, Canada, and Europe and is an equal opportunity employer.