C5 presents its 7th flagship Economic Sanctions & Financial Crime conference to encourage frank and open debate among multinational corporations, financial institutions and their trusted advisors. Senior leadership from OFAC and OFSI will be available onsite answering most pressing questions on enforcement priorities and providing guidance on sanctions compliance programs, lists and files.
- Allianz SE
- Deutsche Bank
- EBA Clearing
- ING Bank N.V
- Johnson Matthew
- MFEX & Fondab
- M&G Investments
- MRC Global
- Credit Agricole
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- UBS Europe SE
- And more!
- ENFORCEMENT and COMPLIANCE: Key priorities for 2019
- EXTRATERRITORIALITY: Blocking statues, waivers and sanctions challenges
- AML and FINANCIAL CRIME: Cryptocurrencies, beneficial ownership, offshore finance
- DEAR REGULATOR, I HAVE A QUESTION…: Dedicated Government Q&A session
- “BIRDS OF A FEATHER” LUNCHEON: Informal group sittings with your peers sharing common interests
- EARLY RISER SESSION: How to work effectively with OFAC
- TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE: Interactive quiz based on real life scenarios
- LIVE AUDIENCE INTERACTION: Ask questions – share opinions – get instant results
Register today and benefit from closed-door, industry-led discussions; unparalleled networking and benchmarking opportunities and stay competitive and compliant within today’s fast evolving, unpredictable world.
St. James’ Court, a Taj Hotel
54 Buckingham Gate, Westminster, London SW1E 6AF