Do you want to speak directly to:
- Global and national enforcement agencies?
- Senior compliance, risk management and legal officers from multinational financial institutions?
- Private practice lawyers and leading solutions providers?
Do you also want to benefit from:
- Thought leadership
- Advanced-level discussions helping you to protect your organisation and its senior officers
- How to stay compliant with internal, domestic and international Anti Money Laundering (AML), Counter Terrorist Finance (CTF) and economic sanctions enforcement regulations
Rave Reviews from Last Year’s Edition
“C5’s conference on Economic Sanctions & Financial Crime is an event not to be missed by any professional of this sector. It offers an update of the industry by skilful international speakers and a unique opportunity for networking”
Director Group Compliance, Group Compliance Division, Bank of Cyprus (Cyprus)
“Indeed, it was a great conference”
Partner, Dentons (USA)
“I am very grateful to C5 for a very informative and interactive event. It is really helpful to those of us from the industry to discuss in-depth issues and developments with a wide variety of experts and representatives from the regulatory and law enforcement agencies. Opportunities such as this will help foster greater opportunities for dialogue and co-operation between us on many different levels – which needs to occur for international sanctions to continue working effectively as we move forward”
Compliance Officer, NIBC Bank N.V. (London)
“I found the quality of presentations and speakers’ level of knowledge to be exceptionally good.
Well worth the time to attend”
Partner, Kelley Drye & Warren (USA)
“The number of attendees is perfect and allows for good networking opportunities”
Legal Counsel, Barclays Bank (UK)
Programme content and speaking opportunities:
Tel: + 44 (0) 207 878 6937
Marketing support and media partnership opportunities:
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7878 6973
Sponsorship and business development opportunities:
Tel: +44 (0)20 7878 6870
Connect With Us