What Has Emerged from the Panama Papers? Assessing its Impact on Fraud Litigation and Asset Recovery
Astigarraga Davis (USA)
Baker & Partners (Jersey)
Miami Herald (USA)
MNR Law (USA)
- What information has been disclosed and what is still to come?
- The impact of the Panama papers on historic and present fraud and asset recovery cases
- What litigation has arisen as a result of the leaks?
- How should such information be used in fraud investigations?
- The impact of the investigations on Panama as an offshore financial centre and on other jurisdictions
- Where will the next Panama papers occur?