INTERNAL INVESTIGATION PROTOCOLS
How to Effectively Structure, Scope and Manage the Process from Start to Finish
- How to assemble the team, determine the scope and engage different departments while ensuring that there is independence in the process
- What should be the role of the compliance officer in an internal investigation?
- Cultural considerations and practical interview techniques to ensure you get the information you are seeking in the jurisdiction where the facts took place
- How to deal with inconclusive findings and avoid any perceptions of “an unsatisfactory investigation
- How to communicate with the Nordics authorities regarding a potential violation — what protections are provided to the company?
- Determining how much you need to spend and how to control the risk of rising costs
- When to stop: How to know when to conclude the investigation
- Why some internal investigations do not detect the wrong doing?