The Market Leading Congress on Biotech & Pharma Patenting Strategies
More so now than ever, patent attorneys are indispensable contributors to the commercial success of biotech and pharma products.
In tighter economic times, companies look to maximise their return on investment (ROI) through more efficient use of their existing resources. For biotech and pharma companies this creates an incredibly important role for patent attorneys, who are tasked with optimising the company’s patent portfolio to achieve the strongest possible position.
Through the utilisation of innovative patenting strategies, a pro-actively managed patent portfolio can yield lucrative rewards. C5’s 25th Biotech & Pharma Patenting Congress allows you to benchmark against best practice strategies being employed by market leading patent attorneys to drive the bottom line at their companies.
In an exciting and significant first for the event, in direct response to market guidance and requirements, the Congress will run as a focused one day event, co-located and running back-to-back with C5’s 3rd annual Biosimilars Forum, providing unparalleled levels of access to key industry speakers, at the same time & in the same place.
Now in its 25th edition, C5’s industry-standard event will provide you with up-to-the-minute clarity on overcoming the latest strategic patenting challenges, including:
• How to optimise your patent portfolio by taking advantage of the latest patent expiry strategies
• Successfully filing your patents at the earliest allowable stage
• Opportunities to expand your patent portfolio via personalised medicines and biomarkers
• The impact of the Myriad decision on European companies and their human gene developments
• Key developments and trends in biotech litigation strategies
• Practical impact and benefits of the forthcoming UK Bolar amendments
• Taking action now to incorporate the Unitary Patent Court into your current patenting strategies