HMRC are waiting to answer your questions…
- How will Brexit affect future trade relations both for the UK and the EU?
- How is the implementation of the Union Customs Code progressing?
- How can companies ensure they are paying the correct customs duties while making the most of duty relief programme?
- Will the CHIEF replacement be ready in time?
- The ONLY conference held in partnership with HMRC
- Multiple sessions led by three HMRC representatives including Pamela Mulholland, Customs Deputy Director, EU Exit Policy and Legislation and Alexander Pienaar, Head of EU Exit Policy
- An HMRC-led Q&A, where you can ask your most burning questions in person or submit them anonymously
- The Customs Café- An interactive session, allowing you to choose from a variety of topics to discuss in-depth with small groups, led by customs experts
- Unparalleled networking with your senior level peers: Representatives from Novartis, Marshall Aerospace & Defence Group, Dyson, Homebase, Rockwell Collins, Kimberly Clark, Burberry and Honda have reserved their places
- A sought-after speaker panel featuring expert insights from DHL, UPS, GlaxoSmithKline, Jaguar Landrover, Institute of Export, The International Meat Trade Association and many more
AEO Certifications, Applications, Renewals: How to Successfully Prepare Amid New Practical Requirements in a UCC and Post-Brexit Context
Failing to Prepare is Preparing to Fail: Brexit Readiness Workshop
Understanding What Trading on WTO Terms Really Means To Your Businesses
Join us for the 10th Anniversary – Book Your Place Now
“Very useful insights into customs
compliance and AEO. Very good
networking opportunity with HMRC
and across various industries.”
Marshall Aerospace and Defence
all relevant and
at the right level.”
Strong and Herd
“The conference was valuable and
informative and I would attend again.”
The Body Shop
The Crowne Plaza Hotel, London