8th EU Pharma Regulatory Law
Wednesday, September 18 to Thursday, September 19, 2013
Crowne Plaza- The City Hotel, London
8th EU Pharma Regulatory Law
18th-19th September 2013
2013 has presented a unique set of challenges to the pharmaceutical industry. Transparency is becoming ever more prevalent in all aspects of the regulatory process, regulatory bodies are sanctioning drug companies unlike ever before, competitors are using new strategies to gain possession of your best-kept secrets, the impact of technology continues to grow, and new legislation is coming into force which will alter the playing field for everyone.
C5’s EU Pharma Regulatory Law conference taking place on the 18th-19thSeptember 2013 in London, will focus on the practical solutions to the current challenges facing pharma companies, legal practitioners, and regulatory and compliance officers. You will hear the specific strategies used by industry experts in dealing with regulatory challenges in 2013, which will impact your company in 2014 and beyond.
Gain insights from the legal opinions of key European and government regulators; hear cutting edge case studies from the lawyers involved; get up-to-date information on the critical issues that will enable your company to maximise profits by avoiding harsh sanctions.
By attending this event and hearing from the top experts in this field, you will acquire the best strategies to:
· Deal effectively with the transparency inherent in the forthcoming clinical trials data requirements, protecting your competitive commercial knowledge without running afoul of the new requirements.
· Safeguard your confidential business information contained in the medical authorisation dossier from your competitors.
· Avoid the harsh pharmacovigilance sanctions recently sought by the EMA under the financial penalties legislation.
· Ensure that your competitive strategies, including use of the patent scheme will not subject your company to sanctions.
· Guarantee compliance with all new revisions to regulatory law, including API legislation, the medical device recast, the revisions to the EFPIA advertising code, and recent cases on the CJEU and cases and inquiries on the EU member state level.
· Utilise digital technologies to the benefit of your company, and ensure compliance with the specific concerns surrounding Health Technology Assessments, E-health, and social media.
· Surmount new reimbursement and pricing limitations that have severely impacted profitability.
Get the best return on your company’s investment. Learn the best strategies to navigate through the current challenges in pharma regulation. Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity.
For sponsorship opportunities please contact:
For media partnership opportunities please contact:
- click image for pdf -
- Actions -
- Share -
Wed, Sep 18, 2013
Thu, Sep 19, 2013
Crowne Plaza- The City Hotel